We were never friends,
We were more than that.
We were never lovers,
Just a little less.
You lose yourself... trying to hold on to someone who doesn't care about losing you.
- teacher: okay class, listen, get out a piece of lined paper, fold it length wise, put your name, date, and period in the upper right hand corner, title it "____ notes", and number 1 through 25 without skipping lines
- student 1: how do we fold it
- student 2: do we skip lines
- student 3: can i have some paper bro
- student 4: do we have to title it
- student 5: what's the date
- me: i'm going to kill all of you
For you, she was a chapter. For her, you were the book.
We must be willing to let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the life that is waiting for us.
I miss you, not the "I haven't seen you in a while" kind of miss you, but the "I wish you were here at this very moment" kind of miss you.
“What if the cure for cancer is trapped in someone’s mind who can’t afford an education.” —
Subukan mong itigil yang pagiging paranoid mo.
Don't lose something you love over something you like.
Check out: Hallelujah-weddings.Tumblr.com
She runs a great wedding blog :)
I reblog most of my things from her